Make a Donation to UrbanGlass
Your gift at any level is critical to keeping this art form thriving and brings our vibrant programs to life.
- Invitations to opening receptions
- Invitations to special events and exhibitions
- A subscription to our e-news
All benefits of the Friend level, plus:
- A year-long subscription to GLASS: The UrbanGlass Art Quarterly
- Invitations to trunk shows
- Listing as a supporter on our website
All benefits of the Supporter level, plus:
- Special 10% discount in our retail store, UrbanGlass|ware
All benefits of the Collector level, plus:
- Listing as a supporter in GLASS
- Listing as a supporter in our gala program
- Special 10% discount on courses
- One-time 20% discount coupon for our retail store, UrbanGlass|ware
All benefits of the Prism level, plus:
- Select named giving opportunities
All benefits of the Curator level, plus:
- Private lesson in our studio for up to three people
All benefits of the Artist level, plus:
- Opportunity to host a private event in our studio
Additional Ways to Help UrbanGlass
UrbanGlass relies on the generous contributions of public and private donors to bring our programs to life. There are MANY ways that you can help to support artists, and provide education to eager students and the public interested in glass as a creative material:
- Use the space above to make a secure, online donation with your credit card.
- Send a donation by mail to: UrbanGlass, 647 Fulton Street, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Take a class in our state-of-the-art downtown Brooklyn studios, and learn about the endless possibilities of glass.
- Subscribe to GLASS: The UrbanGlass Art Quarterly, to be part of the conversation about glass as a medium for contemporary art.
- Shop UrbanGlass|ware for unique jewelry, sculpture, and housewares – much of it made by artists working in our studios!
- In-kind donations are needed by our education programs! Email email@example.com if you have glassmaking materials, tools or equipment you wish to donate.
- Ensure a legacy for yourself and UrbanGlass by naming the organization in your will, and becoming a member of our Hollister Society.
For additional information about how you can support UrbanGlass please contact Joshua Leach, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.