Open Call for Product Proposals for UrbanGlass|ware
Present your designs to sell at UrbanGlass|ware during our Open Call for New Products. We are seeking works that represent the pulse of Brooklyn, and the dynamic landscape of the international glass community - housewares and jewelry continue to be in demand!
Each submission will be reviewed by a panel of art-world and retail professionals. Artists creating in the UrbanGlass studios are encouraged to apply.
Submit your application today - we can't wait to see what you have been working on!
*Artists from the UrbanGlass community are encouraged to apply.
*Artists who are currently selling in the store need not apply, unless they would like to propose a new collection that varies dramatically from a current collection in UrbanGlass|ware.
Sales in UrbanGlass|ware: All items selected through the Product Proposal are sold on consignment and at the retail price listed by the maker. In the following month after the sale is made, the artist will be paid 50% of their listed price. Please make sure to price your products accordingly! If the MSRP suggested by the artist does not relate to the pricing in UrbanGlass|ware of similar items, there may be a discussion between the active manager and the artist about price adjustment, (this tends to be in the case of artists pricing items below market value).
The deadline for this opportunity is: July 31st, 2020.
How to submit an application: Send an email to email@example.com with subject line "UrbanGlass Open Call for UrbanGlass|ware." In the body of the email please include your name, email address, and phone number and please attach the following (any proposals written in the body of the email will not be accepted):
- A 1-2 page PDF, each page being the size of a standard letter document (8.5” x 11”) that is no larger than 5MB and contains the following (See the attached sample as an example of the format required):
- Your name, business name (if you have one), your website (if you have one), your email address and phone number.
- A short Bio: A maximum of 4 sentences describing a brief introduction to who you are as a maker including the technique that you use.
- Maximum of 5 images that represent your products.
- Description of each product including: title, size, material and description if you would like to add one.
*See sample proposal.
Refer all questions about this opportunity to Rachel Rader, the Art Center Program Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-625-3685 ext.200.